Electrical Inspection Offer: Take advantage
of our special offer this month with our Electrical Safety Inspection Offer
This offer entitles you to an electrical Installation condition report (EICR) by a highly
qualified electrician for just £100.00 usually £140.00 saving you £40
Call now and quote "web offer" to schedule an appointment, this offer will be available for
a limited time.
What is the aim
of a condition report?
You may need a condition report for a number
of reasons, such as when selling, buying or renting a property. You may need a report to find out the condition of an
Installation after a flood or fire, maybe at the end of the period recommended in a previous electrical certificate/report
or just for your own peace of mind
main aims of the condition report are to:
1. Record the results of the Inspection and testing to make sure
the electrical Installation is safe to be used until the next Inspection.
2. Find any damage and wear and tear
that might affect safety.
3. Find any parts of the electrical Installation that do not meet the IEE Wiring Regulations
4. Help find anything that may cause electric shocks or create high temperatures, which can lead
to deaths, burns, fires and other Injuries.
5. Provide an Important record of the Installation at the time
of the Inspection, and for Inspection and testing in the future.